1 July 2013

Announcement!

Since the last post I've been holidaying, but the kind of holiday where you don't really stop working/thinking about work. Mainly because I didn't want to, because I really really wanted to get myself a residency for next year. And some portfolio surgery, an application form and a skype interview later...I am very pleased to say I will be 'Illustrator In Residence' at ECA from Sept 1st. That's right, they ain't getting rid of me yet!

Also - the degree show was FUN. I liked it. I moaned a lot about the work, I lost a lot of sleep and I became a bit obsessed. I'm going to throw this out there: I think it might have totally been worth it. There are a few exciting projects in the pipeline and I have some big plans. In the meantime I would very much like to show everyone some work that is, for once, not mine. These are some of the colouring in sheets left behind at my show - by far my favourite thing to come out of the exhibition and my project. People coloured in! And left me nice notes! Good work everyone, you indulged my desire to get people drawing and my lifelong love of colouring in.





But that's because colouring in is brilliant (and HOW COOL IS THAT DRAGON?)


No comments:

Post a Comment